Thursday, March 31, 2011

Cha-changggg!

Zach and I are having our engagement photos taken...finally. It's been almost a year since we've been engaged. I got an email from our photographer giving us details about what time we're meeting, the location, and she also told us to bring three outfits. Three. Wow. I was having issues coming up with one. Being a nurse, I wear nothing but scrubs during the week (Which I'm not complaining about; scrubs are basically pajamas that by some awesome twist of fate are considered professional.), and tshirts and jeans on the weekends. I haven't been shopping in probably a year and have nothing photo worthy. Luckily, Rue 21 was on my way to work, I had a 15% off coupon, and they're cheap anyway. I left with 2 pairs of jeans, 2 shirts, a dress, a pair of shoes, and 2 tshirts for Zach all for $109. I love a good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment